Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Health Care Reform: 12-9-09 to AFL-CIO Blog

Incremental Change was not good enough almost 20 year ago when I wrote to the US House of Lords, Kennedy and Kassebaum, and was told by Mick Moran that my five basic pillars, er, principles were "too radical" and ny Dean Rosen, who would later go to work for a British Pharmaceutical Company, that the Senator said, "We have to do things incrementally".

Here it is twenty years later, and I have gone far beyond just stating the basic principles.

Yet, all we get is BS out of DC. Of course, DC cannot do it by themselves. I believe that is the first thing we must recognize.

I have been trying to get my health plan clear and communicated to everyone, but that is a very difficult charge (even worse than Anthony Mason ;-) ) given a limited stage and the frustration of non-response to my efforts.

Oui? Si?
See? We? d
Kelp!
I need somebuddy
Kelp!
Everybuddy!
- with the greatest respect to John Lennon


In Peace, Friendship, Community, Cooperation. and Solidarity,

Mike Morin
Peoples Equity Union
Eugene, OR
(541)343-3808

No comments:

Post a Comment